Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday stuff

I am up and working on school stuff. Fed the cats. Had some coffee. Husband cooking breakfast. We have gone meatless. I think our diet can be considered Mediterranean? Fruits, beans, veggies, some cheese. We have no bread, cookies, candy, or other sweets in the house. My husband is diabetic and sometimes has no self-control when it comes to snacks. He was raised with meat and potatoes with gravy, and I was raised with fish and steamed veggies. He finally realized how much the meat in his diet was affecting his whole health. Now he feels better and we have both lost weight.

Breakfast is ready: skillet potatoes, peppers, onions, and mushrooms with Parmesan cheese.

Later.

12:41 pm

Breakfast was yummy. He added peas to the mix. It was filling and tasty. Camela climbed on my lap and had a few licks of the oil. Then she settled down for a while resting her head on my arm. I went back to work for a while. Now we will go out and run some errands. Pharmacy, fruit store, grocery store.

When we get back, I will finish my work on one project and start another.

Later.

Edited 9:30 pm

We went on our errand run. I was nice to get out of the house and clear my head. We went to a produce store that was recommended to us by my mom. We got some good produce, and the prices were low, and my husband can get a hunk of feta cheese, but I like my other produce store better. I can take the narrow isles of Jerry's if I can get better prices.

The cats have been fed and are now in a ying/yang position in their heated bed. Carmela will be up and singing by the time I take my shower and head to bed.

My qualitative study evaluation paper is almost complete. I need to let it age overnight and then add the introduction in the morning. Then, it on to finishing another assignment.

I will be busy tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments: