Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday, June 17th

Good morning,

I am watching my cats prowl around the house. Moe is looking at me like he wants some lap time. Now he is looking at the window. Now, he is in the window. There is not much wildlife for him to see. We live on the third floor, so we look down on the street. From his vantage point, he can see a storage facility across the street, cars parked and moving, people walking, and ocassionally, a bunny or bird in the grass. Someday, I would like to live in a place where the can have access to a screened in porch. They would be able to go out there and smell the breeze and see the environment and be safe at the same time. At the cattery where they came from, come of the cats got to go outside to enjoy the air and get brushed. Neither Carmela or Moe got that pampering.

Later

I am sitting in the bedroom using my full screen computer. I was using my netbook, which is convenient, but also out in the living room with many distractions - cats, tv, food. I have my radio on, but it is more background noise, unless there is a good song. I am going to finish this assignment, so I can post it.

Later.

No comments: