Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday stuff

It's Monday here in Chicago. The air is chilly. We had a bit of hail yesterday. Not much, just enough to bang on the windows. We stayed in for the night. There is a threat of frost tonight.

I want to say that Facebook is a wonderful site. I joined to be part of a group of people that blog about their cats, but I also met up with old friends from my days of doing community theater. Now, we can be in touch even if folks have moved away. I look forward to sharing stories with all the people that I have met using this tool. I hope that this blog can be informational and inspirational as well.

Have a great day!

Diane

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, it is very nice to meet you.

Facebook is a great place. My Mum has met the beans of my cat friends and she has also found some old friends from her college days.

Kellie The Orange Cat

Anonymous said...

My husband uses facebook and it is crazy how many messages and just general work it is to "not be rude".

I have a hard enough time keeping up with "Victors" friends blogs let alone any other applications so I have not succumbed to it and hopeful won't :)
It is a great idea though a simpler form of Myspace.
I have my own web page too, it's nice to keep a record of things and look back at what you were feeling thinking that day even things you want to keep, And I just love to vent! hehe
I hope you have a wonderful day too!
Vampy Vics Momma Evie :)